The year was 1966. And despite the hippie counterculture movement of the time, which preached “free love” (a movement that rejected marriage), The Newlywed Game was a huge TV hit. The show ran until 1974.
Side Note: I put together this in-depth assesment that will uncover just how good you are at giving oral sex and satisfying your man. It may uncover some uncomfortable truths, or you may discover that you are already a queen at giving blow jobs. Click here to take my quick (and shockingly accurate) “Blow Job Skills” Quiz right now and find out how good your blow job skills really are...
The premise of The Newlywed Game was to get newly marrieds to take turns answering questions about their marriage or their spouse. These questions often became quite risqué, which was usually done suggestively. For example, the host Bob Eubanks would call having sex “making whoopee.” But sometimes the answers would not be suggestive and would instead feature contestants who would freely talk about their personal sex habits.
One woman on the show – now on YouTube – answered her Newlywed Game question of what her husband does right before bed by saying they have sex, adding that it’s their nightly routine. Most wives probably answered, “Brushes his teeth.”
Or another woman who answered this Newlywed Game question, “Where is the strangest place you’ve ever made whoopee” by answering, “In the butt.” The host was looking for an actual place, like in the car or Las Vegas.
There are four couples, all newlyweds, ready to answer Newlywed Game questions along with someone who is asking the questions. The game begins with the husbands leaving the room while a host asks the wives three questions. (But when you play, you can have the wives leave the room first if you like.) Once all the wives answer, the husbands come back out and are asked the same questions to see whether their answers match what their wives said. This is the goal.
My most powerful sex tricks and tips aren't on this site. If you want to access them and give your man back-arching, toe-curling, screaming orgasms that will keep him sexually obsessed with you, then you can learn these secret sex techniques in my private and discreet newsletter. You'll also learn the 5 dangerous mistakes that will ruin your sex life and relationship. Get it here.
Now the wives leave the room, so the husbands can answer the Newlywed Game questions. Each matched answer earns the couple points. The couple who has the most points at the end of the game wins. And the couples who don’t make many matches? Well, everyone gets to hear some bickering or arguing.
So now that you know all about the Newlywed Game, you can play it with your honey and some of your friends. We’ll start with some tame questions, but they won’t stay tame for long!
The game is typically three questions for the wives, and then three questions for the husbands (and then a bonus question), but you can choose as many questions as you like. On the TV show, the points were scored like this: For the first round, correct answers scored 5 points. For the second round, correct answers scored 10 points, and the bonus question was worth 25 points. In case of a tie, couples were asked before the game started to guess how many points they’d have at the end. The closest answer is the tiebreaker.
Questions to Use for the Newlywed Game (Tame Version)
Round 1 (when the husbands leave the room)
- When you say, “They’re playing our song,” what song is it?
- If you could get rid of one item your husband owns, what would it be?
- Your husband is in a waiting room. Which magazine will he choose: Time, People, Maxim, Sports Illustrated, or National Geographic?
Round 2 (when the wives leave the room)
- If you had to choose, would you or your wife be the money spender, and who would be the money saver?
- Which one of your friends does your wife think is hot?
- What is your wife’s favorite dessert?
- Bonus question: What is the most money your wife has spent on one pair of shoes?
You can also adapt some of the questions from this list to the game if you’d like!
Questions to Use for the Newlywed Game (Racy Version)
Round 1 (when husbands leave the room)
- Where do you like him to kiss you the most?
- Which is the hottest part of your body?
- How does your husband know when you’re in the mood?
Round 2 (when wives leave the room)
- How long does a “whoopee” session typically last
- Complete this sentence: My wife turns me on when she ______________.
- What naughty word do you use most with your wife?
- Bonus question: Which role-play game would you be most likely to choose: teacher/student, doctor/patient, master/slave, or prisoner/guard?
Extra Questions to Use for the Newlywed Game
Take The Quiz: Do I Give Good (or BAD) Blow Jobs?Click here to take our quick (and shockingly accurate) “Blow Job Skills” Quiz right now and discover if he truly enjoys your blow jobs…
- What are three things you’d save if your house were on fire?
- What is your partner’s favorite fast food?
- What reality show would you like to be on?
- What habit of your partner’s annoys you the most?
- Which one of you has the higher IQ?
- Which dress your wife wears makes her look hottest?
- Does your wife (secretly) like porn?
- What is your husband’s best Superman feat?
- If your husband had to make dinner, what would he make?
- What do you wish your wife would never wear again? (Tips for dressing sexy here)
- If your husband could be single again, would he choose to be single for a minute, a day, a month, or a year?
- What color panties is your wife wearing right now?
- Which wedding present did your husband dislike the most?
- Using the first letter of your last name, come up with a word to describe your first date.
- What is the best thing you could do to make your husband happy?
- When does your husband think about sex the most: when he’s watching TV, when he’s working out, or when he’s eating a sandwich?
- What is your wife’s number one turn-on and number one turn-off? Or what turns on your man?
- How many times a day does your wife think about sex?
- What body part is your husband most proud of?
- What unusual place you made love at turned out to be a failure?
- What would be the easiest and the most difficult for your wife to give up for a month: TV, coffee, or sex?
- What would your husband say is the first thing men notice about you?
The Newlywed Game can be a bunch of fun. Try it as a double date! And it can be adapted to couples who aren’t married or for couples who have been married for a while. You can tailor the game any way you like. You can ask more questions for each round, or you can have more rounds. What makes it fun is the discussion everyone has after the answer to the Newlywed Game question. When the game is over, you’re sure to know more about your honey and more about your friends.
Watch This: Blow Job Tutorial Video
I put together this in-depth, step-by-step instructional video that will teach you how to make your man sexually addicted to you and only you. It contains a number of oral sex techniques that will give your man full-body, shaking orgasms. If you're interested in learning these techniques to keep your man addicted and deeply devoted to you as well as having a lot more fun in the bedroom, then you may want to check out the video. You can watch it by clicking here.