The 69 sex position is one of the world’s most famous and one of the most popular among of our 119 sex positions. It works so well because both partners are getting a ton of oral action from each other. Although this is not a penetrative sex position like the Pretzel position, it’s definitely one worth knowing. You can check out the variety of sex positions from the Bad Girls Bible sex positions guide here.
To perform it, you need to lie on your bed on your side and face in the opposite direction to your partner who will also be lying on his side. This means that your head will be right by his cock and testicles while his head will be right by your vagina. You then need to start giving your man a blowjob while also working his balls with your hands/mouth. Meanwhile, he needs to be performing cunnilingus on you. This mutual pleasuring of each other can be satisfying and intimate at the same time for both of you. More tips for making sex intimate here.
Quick Warning: While this tutorial video is quite distressing, it will teach you how to make your man scream with pleasure and become sexually addicted to you. If you are interested in having a man completely obsessed with you and only you, then check out the detailed (& explicit!) oral sex tutorial video here.
What The Girl Does In The 69 Position
When you are in the 69 position, you just need to give your man a blowjob as you normally would. But if you are interested in making it a great blowjob, then make sure to use some of these bj tips and oral sex techniques to spice things up a bit. Don’t forget to also pay attention to his balls too. If you find that your mouth is starting to get sore or tired when giving him a blowjob, feel free to switch to giving him a handjob instead.
What The Guy Does In The 69 Position
Your guy’s job is to perform cunnilingus (show him these tips to eat pussy) on you when he’s in the 69 position. If he’s not very good at it, then you might need to give him some pointers. You may find it awkward to approach it like you are his teacher. You’ll find it easier just to be more vocal when he is hitting a good spot, try saying things like, “Right there!” or “That feels amazing!” when he is licking you in a pleasurable way. The added benefit here is that it paves the way for dirty talking too.
Your man can also use his fingers when you are 69ing with him.
Things To Consider When Performing The 69 Sex Position
A lot of students have tried the 69 with their man and have great things to say about it. Here is some of their best advice and tips that I have heard from them:
- The 69 is is perfect for during foreplay with your man.
- You don’t have only to lie on your side during the 69. If you like, you can lie on your back while your man is supporting himself above you on his hands and knees. Or he can lie on his back while you are above him.
- When sucking your man’s dick, you can try grabbing the base of it with one hand to prevent it from going too far into your throat.
- If you want more intense stimulation from your man, get him to wrap his arms around your waist to pull you in on top of him.
- If you don’t like the idea of kissing your man right after performing the 69 on him, then make sure to keep some mints/gum close by to cover any tastes you don’t want.
- If you feel that you are about to climax, then take your man’s penis out of your mouth. People often clench their jaws as they orgasm. This is why you do not want to orgasm when his cock is in your mouth!
- If your man is usually quite quick to ejaculate, then it might be a good idea to let him eat you out for a while first, before you start giving him a blowjob. That way you both get a ton of enjoyment out of it and you are not left wanting.
- Face Off Position – He sits down, while you remain standing but bent over in front of him.
- Golden Gate Position – Try flipping over and arching your back over your man.
- Thigh Pillow – Like a sideways 69.
This position has inspired an entire list of similar oral sex positions.
My most powerful sex tricks and tips aren't on this site. If you want to access them and give your partner back-arching, toe-curling, screaming orgasms that will keep them sexually obsessed with you, then you can learn these secret sex techniques in my private and discreet newsletter. You'll also learn the 5 dangerous mistakes that will ruin your sex life and relationship. Get the newsletter to satisfy your woman here or get the newsletter to pleasure your man here
Sean’s Thoughts On The 69 Position
The vast majority of people (both men and women) enjoy performing the 69 position along with the rest of our 119 sex positions with illustrations. A nice little variation that I like to use is called ‘The Race To 69’. It’s basically just a simple sex game (more games in this post) where you try to make your man orgasm before he makes you orgasm. The winner is the person who orgasms last. It’s a little silly but it’s great for spicing things up and keeping sex fun.
Watch This: Blow Job Tutorial Video
I put together this in-depth, step-by-step instructional video that will teach you how to make your man sexually addicted to you and only you. It contains a number of oral sex techniques that will give your man full-body, shaking orgasms. If you're interested in learning these techniques to keep your man addicted and deeply devoted to you as well as having a lot more fun in the bedroom, then you may want to check out the video. You can watch it by clicking here.